![]() |
It is a bit of a challenge trying to figure this out. My husband gave me paints for Christmas so naturally I am trying them out. On everything. It is amazing how relaxing it is to paint. It allows me to say things that I cannot say with words. It has also opened up the world of art to me in a new way. I always loved to go to galleries but now I see things in a different light. I look at colours and brush strokes and details that I would have missed in the past. How could I go this far in life and not have discovered these joys before?




I like what you have done!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are yours?
ReplyDeleteYes Shell, these ones are my own.
ReplyDeleteDear LCN
ReplyDeleteI am an assistant curator and my job is to pre-select artists whom I believe are talented enough to submit art for "International Contemporary Masters”, a leading juried annual art publication presenting noteworthy artists from all over the world.
I visited your portfolio and I liked your work. I think your art has the potential to be presented in this high-quality publication.
Please note that inclusion in the book is not free. If you apply and you are approved, an inclusion fee is required. If you wish to apply, I can send you more information or you can visit: wwab.us/index.php/Masters-Application/ (add www. in front of the link)
To get an idea of the quality of our publications you can view our previous books on the same site.
Each year we organize a large group exhibition for the artists appearing in this book, at the Southern Nevada Museum of Fine Arts, which is located in Las Vegas. Contact us for more information.
Ornella Martin - Assistant Curator
World Wide Art Books,INC
1907 State Street
93101 Santa Barbara CA
Tel / fax +1 805 845 3869
www.WorldWideArtBooks.com
World Wide Art Books was established in 1997 and has to date published and represented over 6,000 artists from all over the world
How very kind of you to include me in your search for artists. At this time I would prefer to pass as things that are vanity related and cost me money are not currently in my budget. And frankly, I am not that good yet.
ReplyDeleteLynne